As you have read our blog posts, you would have realized that leveraging credit card bonuses is a great way to lower travel costs. For many people, the issue is there are just so many credit cards to choose from it can be overwhelming!
I only have two anchor credit cards that I will not cancel because they provide me so much value in comparison to the annual fee.
- TD Aeroplan Infinite Card
- Scotiabank Gold American Express Card
Why Scotiabank Gold?
- No blackout dates at all, it can be used to pay for any kind of travel – hotels, flights, checked bags, or anything else!
- Great suite of travel insurance
- Comes with 20,000 points worth $200 Dollars
- Low Annual Fee of just $99
- 4 points for every dollar spent on Gas, Groceries, or Restaurants
- 1 point for every dollar spent on everything else
- 1 point = $0.01
Do I need to be a ScotiaBank Customer?
Not at all. I personally do all of my banking with Scotia, but I have a TD Visa for Aeroplan. You can sign up with credit cards from any bank, just be sure to keep them organized!
Interested? Sign Up Below
Note: I do not promote anything that I haven’t used myself. I have had this card longer than any of my others and really believe it is high value.